In this tutorial, I'm going to show you how to use the linked assist message based on the previously downloaded CSV feature.
This feature will help you stay top of mind and start important business conversations or following messages with the people you're already connected to.
1. You want to make sure you are on the search page of your LinkedIn profile.
2. Click on the linked assist icon in the chrome browser
3. Click on the select feature drop-down and choose message based on previously downloaded CSV under upload CSV file
4. Click the choose file button and then choose a previously saved CSV file of people whose profiles you want to message make sure that you choose a CSV file that contains your first connections
5. This next option is the time interval between each message in seconds 30 to 60 seconds is a good amount so the program has sufficient time to run each message
6. The next step is to select a message to choose the message from the drop down menu and then you'll see it populated down here in the personal message section
7. When all those fields are set up you'll click the start linked assist button and you'll see it begin t work in real-time down here in the bottom right corner of your screen
And that's it!
Let us know if you have any questions!
Visit our Website for more Infos about our LinkedIn Automation Tool
Here You Find Our Tutorial Playlist
Visit our LinkedIn Marketing Blog
for more LinkedIn Hacks & Tips