Terms and Conditions
SEO Vision UG (haftungsbeschränkt) / (limited liability)
(also called “seovision” below)
The following terms of sale and delivery, which you (hereafter referred to as “buyer”) recognize by your order, apply to the business relationship between the buyer and seovision in legal transactions on the website www.linked-assist.de (hereinafter “online store ” called).
Buyers can be consumers or entrepreneurs. Consumers is a natural person who concludes the purchase for a purpose that can be attributed neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB). Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership that is endowed with the ability to acquire rights and to enter into liabilities that when entering into a legal transaction in the exercise of their commercial or self-employed activity (§ 14 BGB).
(1) seovision offers the buyer online downloads of Linked Assist (hereinafter referred to as “software”) for download.
(2) In order to use the online shop, the buyer must be in possession of suitable online technology and have access to the internet at his own expense and risk. If the technical standards on the Internet or seovision change, the buyer has to adapt to these changes at his own expense. To use Linked Assist you need the Google Chrome browser.
(1) You can register who has reached the age of 18. The buyer assures that he is of age at the time of registration. The registration is free, i. There is no registration fee, but in order to use Linked Assist there is no license fee.
(2) Prerequisite for the license registration is the naming of the first and last name, a valid e-mail address, position & password. Further details, such as the entry of a standard billing address or standard shipping address or contact details are optional. There is no entitlement to registration, i. seovision can refuse the registration without giving reasons.
(3) The buyer assures that all data provided by him during registration are true and complete. It is forbidden for the buyer to use data of third parties unauthorized during the registration.
(4) Changes to the user data will be reported by the buyer immediately, as far as this is necessary for the use of the online shop.
(5) The application must be made in person. Registration by third parties, in particular third parties who make registrations of individual persons commercially with different telemedia providers (registration services or entry services), is not permitted.
(6) seovision assumes no liability for misused passwords and the resulting consequences and damages; § 15 applies to the extent of any liability of seovision.
3 user account
(1) After successful registration, seovision will set up a user account for the buyer.
(2) In the database, seovision will save a backup copy of the software downloaded by the Purchaser for consideration and the license key for a period of up to 12 months from the date of the software download.
(3) seovision can terminate the user account at any time without stating a reason with a period of four weeks. After expiry of the period of notice seovision is entitled to delete the user account.
(4) In the case of deletion of the user account, the buyer is no longer able to access the backup copies of previous orders stored in the account.
4 Conclusion of the contract / delivery of the software by download
(1) The conclusion of the contract for the purchase of individual software titles presupposes first that the buyer selects a software title by clicking on the button “pay now”.
(4) If the buyer has ordered a delivery by download, the buyer will be forwarded to the download page after completion of the order and should save the link of the download page.
6 Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or – if the case before the deadline – by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods at the recipient (in the case of recurrent delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first part delivery) and not before fulfillment of our information obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraph 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to:
SEO Vision UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Bahnhofstraße 73, 89231 Neu-Ulm E-Mail email@example.com
Consequences of cancellation In the case of an effective cancellation, the services received on both sides must be returned and, if applicable, any benefits (eg interest) incurred. If you can not give us back or give us the received performance as well as uses (eg use advantages) or only partially or only in a deteriorated condition, you have to pay us compensation. For the deterioration of the thing and for drawn uses, you only have to pay compensation if the use or the deterioration is due to a handling of the thing, which goes beyond the examination of the characteristics and the functioning. The term “testing the properties and the mode of operation” refers to the testing and testing of the respective goods, as is possible and customary in a retail store.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return, if the delivered commodity corresponds to the ordered and if the price of the thing to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euro or if you with a higher price of the thing at the time of the revocation still not the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Non-parcels are picked up at your place. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
The right of revocation, unless otherwise specified, does not apply to distance contracts
, for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to the buyer’s specification or are clearly tailored to personal needs or that are not suitable for return (due to their nature) (for example download).
, for the supply of audio or video recordings or software, provided that the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer.
7 Rights of Use Download
(1) The purchaser acquires a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, but spatially and temporally limited right of use in the software he downloaded for a fee.
(2) For the purpose of installation, the purchaser may reproduce the software from the download portal to the hard disk or a comparable storage medium of his computer as well as to load the program into the main memory. The use on several computers (PC, laptop, etc.) at the same time the buyer is not allowed. The buyer is entitled to make a duplication for security purposes.
(3) The transfer of the software and the license key to a third party is not permitted.
(4) The statutory provisions apply.
In each case, the prices quoted in the online shop at the time of ordering are decisive. All prices include VAT. The prices valid at the time of purchase apply. The above prices do not include the online costs incurred by the respective Internet service provider, in particular with regard to the download time.
(§ 9 payment, rights of retention, offsetting
(1) The following methods are available for payment:
Payment by Paypal. The general terms and conditions and payment terms of Paypal apply. To the terms and conditions of Paypal.
A right of retention can only be exercised by the buyer if his
For the claims of the buyer against seovision because of deficiencies the legal regulations apply. In particular, damage caused by improper or improper or contrary to the contract of the buyer, no claims of the buyer.
10 Guarantee to companies
(1) If the buyer is not a consumer, the following applies in addition to the statutory warranty provisions:
(2) Warranty claims of the buyer presuppose that the buyer immediately inspects the goods after delivery and informs seovision about defects in writing immediately after delivery. Defects hidden during delivery must be notified in writing by the buyer immediately after their discovery.
(3) If the purchaser is entitled to claims due to a defect, seovision shall be entitled, at its discretion, to remedy the defect free of charge or substitute delivery of defect-free goods.
(4) Warranty claims are subject to a limitation period of 12 months from the date of the transfer of risk. This does not apply in the case of delivery recourse acc. §§ 478,479 BGB and / or insofar as the corresponding defect was fraudulently concealed and / or seovision has assumed special guarantees in the form of a manufacturer’s guarantee.
(5) The aforementioned limitation of limitation does not apply to claims for damages for which seovision is liable in accordance with the provisions of Section 9 below.
(1) seovision shall be liable without limitation for damages caused intentionally or grossly negligently by seovision, its employees and vicarious agents, fraudulent concealment of defects, assumption of a guarantee of quality as well as for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health.
(2) seovision shall only be liable for other damages if a duty is breached, the fulfillment of which makes the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place and on which the contractual partner can regularly rely (cardinal obligation) and if the damage due to the contractual use of the services is typical and are predictable. Any liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected. Any liability of seovision beyond the above is excluded.
(1) seovision does not recognize unconfirmed terms and conditions of the Buyer that conflict with or deviate from these General Terms and Conditions, unless their validity is expressly agreed in writing. These terms and conditions also apply if seovision carries out its performance obligations without reservation in the knowledge of conflicting or deviating conditions of the buyer.
(2) The business relationship and all resulting legal issues are exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.