Linkedin Auto Profile Viewer CSV Feature Allows You to Automatically View Profiles by simply uploading a previously downloaded CSV
In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to use the LinkedIn Profile Viewer based on previously downloaded CSV feature.
Because LinkedIn Users receive a notification each time someone visits their profile, this feature will help you stay top of mind with important business connections.
1. Click on the Linked Assist icon in the Chrome browser
2. Click on the Select Feature dropdown and choose LinkedIn Visit Profile based on previously downloaded CSV.
3. Under “Upload CSV file” click the “choose file” button and then choose a previously saved .CSV file of people whose profiles you want to view.
4. This next option is the Time Interval Between each action in seconds… 10-15 seconds is a good amount so the program has sufficient time to run.
5. When all those fields are set-up, you’ll click the “Start Linked Assist button” and you’ll see it begin to work in real-time down here in the bottom right corner of your screen.
You’ll also notice a new tab is opened for each person whose profile is viewed.
And that's it!
Let us know if you have any questions!
Visit our Website for more Infos about our LinkedIn自動化ツール
Here You Find Our Tutorial Playlist
Visit our Blog for more LinkedIn Marketing Tips